State Results 2019
Congrats to all the Swimmers!
Jerome Boys - 7th overall!!
Jerome Girls - 22nd overall
- 500 Free - 4:51.74 - Maya
- 50 Free - 20.42 - Max
- 400 Free Relay - 3:05.34 - Ian, Reno, Austin, Max
- 100 Free - 46.26 Max
- 100 Back - 57.05 - Kelsey
- Boys Medley Relay - 1:35.78 - Austin, Ronith Reid, Matt
- 200IM - 1:52.89 - Reno
- 200 Free - 1:52.16 - Maya
- 100 Free - 46.58 - Ian
- 100 Fly - 51.16 - Reid
- 500 Free - 4:39.02 - Carson
- 100 Breast - 58.35 - Ian
- 100 Breast - 58.87 Reno
Banquet Info - RSVP by 3/1/19
The banquet is rapidly approaching. We are looking forward to celebrating our team’s amazing season, our coaches and our seniors.
The banquet is on Wednesday, March 13th at 6:00pm at Tartan Fields Country Club. Please RSVP through the team website using this link.
Swimmers are paid for by the boosters. Parents, siblings and other family members are $20. Please RSVP by March 1st.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All warm ups will be collected at the banquet. Bring them washed and in a bag with the swimmer’s name on it.
- There will be a cash bar available.
- Dinner will be salad, rolls, pasta, red and white sauce, and grilled chicken. Cake will be served for dessert.
- Please respond to Becky with any dietary restrictions.
- Swimmers should wear dress attire
- This evening is about 3 hours long - keep that in mind if you are bringing young siblings
Check out our Updated Shutterfly Link
Team photographer and dad, Peter Newman, has posted awesome photos of all team members, be sure to check them out on our Shutterfly site! Peter's hi-res photos may be downloaded from the Shutterfly site - lucky us!!
To access full-size team photos on our Shutterfly site, click here.
Many, many thanks to Peter for doing this for all of us!