VARSITY LETTER REQUIREMENTS
To be considered for a Varsity Letter, each athlete must:
- Be a team member who is a positive individual to the team and in good moral standing in the completion of the season;
- Show good team spirit and sportsmanship toward fellow team members as well as to members of other teams;
- Follow all team rules and show respect to coaches, parent volunteers, and other team members at all times;
- Be an active member of the team by regularly attending practices, attending team functions and participating in team spirit/social activities;
- Maintain ninety percent (90%) attendance through the season.
Each athlete must also meet one of the following requirements:
- Be a District meet top 18 finisher.
- Coach’s discretion.
Simple formatted text